Monday, November 26, 2007

Travel begins....


With the end of league season begins my season of travel on the weekends.


This weekend I get to go to Colorado to visit Phil and Mandy. It is Phil's birthday and I have not seen them since Maria's wedding in July. I am very excited!
The following weekend is up to San Jose for visiting friends and celebrating a marriage!
Then down to Anaheim... the home of Disneyland... although I am going for a tournament it will be a relaxing weekend by myself in the evenings. ;)


Then the rotation repeats.....
Colorado for Christmas where I get to see my friends and family. I get to spend time again with Phil, Mandy and most of my family. I also am very excited to meet up with the Handels and the Gannaway's in Colorado.
The New year quickly arrives after traveling all weekends in December.... then back to San Jose for another friends wedding. Then back to Anaheim for another tournament. I will have to see Mickey and Minnie... seeing as I am Goofy. ;)
Finishing off with a tournament in Orange County and then it is FEB..... Wow!


I will be sure to take pictures to post. Till my next post.... take care!



AB

2 comments:

Julie Handel said...

Can I be Daffy duck??

Phil B said...

We cant wait to see you!