
I am not too good at keeping up with blogging often. So this will be a briefing of the past few months.
Learning:
Teaching at church and Midweek Bible study has been awesome. Going through Colossians and Genesis. Learning so much and reading a lot these days. Ordered so many books that it is exciting to finish a book and have one waiting for me to read. :) A few of the books I have recently read: Dear John, Quiet Strength, Searching for God Knows What, The Choice and currently I am reading Traveling Light.
Coaching:
Last time I blogged my girls teams had just started to begin league play. Now we are ending and will be starting our league cup play which is a tournament to find the top team from all the leagues around. My U13 team is in 3rd continuing to fight and play hard to get higher. My younger girls whose photo I had included are still having a great time playing and they are quite fun to coach. Improving and playing so well. :)
~~~~~I am also teaching and coaching the young preschoolers about exercise, nutrition and their muscles. Such cute loving kids! I am loving it! :)
Blessings:
Last month I had my first and last marathon in Long Beach. The Lord blessed me with no pain from the shins and a great friend to spend the weekend with. The plan proceeded from walking the whole thing to walking most to just run 6 miles, then walk 4, then run 4 and ended up running more than half. I have included a picture of the finish. Thank you Lord for your comfort. :)
Living here in Ventura has been a blessing. Being able to see my brother and visit once every 2 weeks is a blessing. Every minute spent talking to him is precious. I have been able to spend time with my youngest brother as well. Having lunch with him and being able to celebrate his 18th birthday with him was a blessing. :) Also this is the first time I have lived with my sister since living at home. :) We had a halloween party at the house I have included a pic of Maria and Kyle for fun! Look at those cutties. :)
Well the coming month will probably fly by and I hope to keep my blog up to date better. Not sure how it will go.
Have an awesome Day!
Grace and Peace!
AB
1 comment:
Yay! I'd love to hear more about the books you're reading!
Post a Comment