"You will make known to me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." Psalm 16:11
The last two weekends of soccer with the girls '97 team has been quite exciting. We played league cup loosing one and winning one. Both games were very exciting and intense. Our last weekend of league play we played the 1st place team who were undefeated in league play... until we beat them!!! :) The girls played an awesome game! What a way to end our season!!!! Both weekends the girls were so excited about their play they gave me the water bottle drench. :) I did not mind. They all had great big smiles. I did as well. :)
As for the olders. We had a great run in league cup as well. The first weekend we had a tie and a win which advanced us to the second round. Injuries and vacation gave us only 11 to play the second round. Those 11 played very hard but we did not advance.
Thanksgiving is here and I am excited for 5 days of no scheduled work!!!!!! I can't believe it has been exactly 1 year since I moved down to Camarillo!
:)
Alicia
2 comments:
HI friend :) I have been terrible about keeping our phone dates and now I am in Bermuda so I will miss another...I am so sorry! I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. I didn't even know you had a blog :) Happy Thanksgiving- enjoy your time off!
You are the champion, you are the champion, you are the champion..... of the world .... la la... la la la la...
Post a Comment