It's December. I am in Colorado and the weather is not too cold. I am enjoying the crisp air. Friday I made it to LAX just in time to board my flight. I am not a big LAX fan but it was the best time. My flight from Albuquerque to Denver was delayed a little from rain showers but all was fine. Once I was on the plane to go to Denver I talked to a 5th grader, the whole entire way. She was by herself traveling to see her dad. It was quite enjoyable as she had a lot of things to talk about. I arrived in Denver where Phil and Mandy picked me up and we all had a fun dinner.
Saturday was a day of excitement!! You can ask Phil and Mandy how excited I was. :) We decided to go to Rocky Mountain National Park and since I love photographing landscape and nature I was high on life. It was definitely worth the fee to get in and the company was awesome!! What amazing peace. We saw more than 100 Elk!!! If you look closely to the photo with Phil and I the elk are in our backdrop (I mean background) with the stream and cabin. ;) The first ones we saw where in the front yard of a house (above left). Of course I got out to take the close up shot. :) After snapping away we traveled further down the road to see more herds. In California driving down the 5 you smell and see 100's of Cows. Seeing 100's of Elk was very exciting. And to think that they usually leave in October! What a treat it was to see such beauty.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment