
It is September already and it seems as if the month will be over quickly. I was blessed to be able to visit my friends up in Northern California this past weekend, since I only had one early game. Seeing as I just came from the Silicon Valley I decided to enter some info into this blog that I set up the last time I visited.
Last weekend my little '97 girls played so well. There we are pictured above after the first league game. I am so proud of them. They have definitely improved big time! The past few tournaments have really helped us to become a better team and it is so exciting and fun to watch these little girls have fun playing good soccer. WE WON OUR FIRST GAME SINCE WE STARTED IN Dec. What a victory and not only a victory but a 5-0 victory with a hat trick (3 goals) from one of our players. The team spirit, loving kindness and parent support is a blessing.
I learn from the experiences everyday.
My older girls G'94 (junior high but older than my 4th and 5th graders) teach me something and provide reminders everyday as well. Just yesterday one of the girls wanted to give me a hug. 
Since I was in the middle of a conversation I said it was an inappropriate time. Another one of my players happily reminded me that there is never an inappropriate time for a hug. It definitely made me smile! Hugs and smiles-2 great creations!
Since school has started it also means that league has begun as well. Enjoying the life with all these young girls and their families this season. Thank you Lord.
2 comments:
hooray :)
you are blogging now!
so fun to be able to see photos and keep up.
Keep the posts coming.
Wha..? Did you tell me about this??! I had no idea you had a blog! coolness!!!
Post a Comment