This past weekend started on Friday night with dinner and then bowling with friends! Saturday morning woke up went to the U11 girls game, breakfast with friends then off to the older girls. A loss in the morning (1 ref and no offsides call that I would disagree with resulting in a goal). Second game was a win with the U14 girls.
After the game went for a long run in the hills where I discovered some connecting trails which I look forward to running/ biking more. Then showered and off to the middle school game night where I got to play some ping pong, fusbal and egyptian rummy a very fun group game! Then had a bite to eat and went to bed.
Sunday was again packed. Went to church in the morning then went to my younger girls game where we won with an exciting game 4-2. Then off to the older girls game where they won 1-0. After coaching had dinner with my parents, little bro, Maria, Kyle and Kane.
By the time I got home at 9:00 I was definitely ready to sleep.
What a fun packed weekend... even though it was non-stop with no more than the driving time sitting down.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Packed weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment