Jessie came and visited and we got to go to a Mercy Me concert with some friends! Then had a great relaxing weekend of reading and hanging out.
The end of July went up to San Jose and I had a great time visiting with friends. I visited the Bay area for the first time since January. What a treat it was to spend time with friends. Had a great time hiking, enjoying meals and talking with friends.
This trip was the first time I was sure I was a visitor.....knowing that I am in Southern California to stay for now. The Lord has given me a sense of peace about it.
Some great moments! Hiked with Jessie on Pichetti Trail.
And went to the Murray Concert site where Eric played the drums.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Visiting with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment